Temple Beth Ami Northeast Philadelphia Conservative Synagogue
TEMPLE BETH AMI EVENTS
March 2020/ Adar 5780
PASSOVER SEDER HAS BEEN CANCELLED!
- Hello - After careful consideration, we have decided to close Temple Beth Ami for the next two weeks, effective immediately. This year's Passover Seder has been canceled and the next dates for when Rabbi Novitsky will be here are TBD.
We will continue to monitor this situation on an as needed basis and send out updates as they become available. This was not an easy decision for us to make but we do not see any other option at this time given the current circumstances. The health of our community is the most important thing to us right now. If you would like to say prayers at home you click on the link below
CHABAD PRAYERS LINK
- There has been a change for the Rabbi's second date in March from the 21st to the 28th. Unfortunately, due to the Coronavirus situation, Temple Beth Ami will be taking the following precautions.
- We will be suspending walking around with the Torah during services and suspend the Kiddush following all services. For anyone who is not feeling well, we ask that you please stay home.
- The board will continue to monitor the situation on an as needed basis and if there are any changes an email will be sent with those updates. Please contact the office with any questions and/or for additional information.
- PLEASE COME TO MINYAN!
- the following dates are when Rabbi Mitchell Novitsky will be here during the month of March:
- Saturday, March 21st at 9:00 AM, Shabbat Service, Rabbi will be in attendance*
Please contact the office with any questions or if you would like additional information about any of the above information.
Please contact the office with any questions.
*Subject to change
Temple Beth Ami Blog
Sunday Mornings 9:00 AM
Monday & Thursday Mornings 7:30 AM
Monday & Thurday Evenings 8:00 PM
Please contact the office at 215 673-2511 or by email form by clicking here and going to our Minyan Sign Up Page.
Thank You with any questions and/or for additional information
CANDLE LIGHT TIMES
Shabbat Torah Reading:
Friday, March 20, 2020 Adar 24, 5780
Light Candles at 6:55 PM
Saturday, March 21, 2020 Adar 25, 5780
Shabbat Ends 7:54 PM
LINK TO THIS WEEKS PARSHAH
Readings for Vayakhel-Pekudei
Adar 25, 5780 March 21, 2020
First Torah: Vayak'hel-Pekudei: Exodus 35:1 - 40:38
Second Torah: Parshat Hachodesh: Exodus 12:1-20
Haftarah: Ezekiel 45:18 - 46:15
TEMPLE BETH AMI PHILADELPHIA
Services / שירותים
Monday morning: 7:30 am with Breakfast to follow
Monday evening: 8:00 pm
Thursday morning: 7:30 am with Breakfast to follow
Thursday evening: 8:00 pm
Friday evening: 8:00 pm with Oneg Shabbat
Saturday morning: 9:00 am with Kiddush
Sunday morning: 9:00 am with Breakfast to follow
Complimentary coffee, tea, soda and cake are served after the service on Friday and there is a Kiddush with cake, juice and wine after Saturday Shabbat service. On Monday, Thursday and Sunday morning, for those who would like to stay, we have breakfast after the morning Minyan for a $3.00 donation.
COPYRIGHT TEMPLE BETH AMI PHILADELPHIA 2017-2019